Jeffrey Phillip Weinstein, AIA
, a California licensed Architect and Construction Project Manager since 1982, with a Masters Degree in Real Estate Development from USC, is actively involved with development, design and construction management. Mr. Weinstein provides preconstruction (entitlements, plans, permits) through on-site construction administration services (change order analysis, cost evaluation) on a wide range of building types.
: Mr. Weinstein has extensive experience in real estate development, acquiring government approvals, entitlements and permits, architect's standard of care, construction management, claims & defects, and A/E/C agreements. His expertise includes scope of services and design fees, zoning and building codes, errors/omissions, construction defects, destructive testing and repairs. Previous positions include Director of Operations, Preconstruction Director, Senior Project Manager, Construction Manager and Administrator for Nadel and Callison Architects, Tishman Construction, Trammel Crow Company, California State University and Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital.
: Jeff's project experience includes high-rise residential and mixed-use developments, multi-family residential podium-type apartments and condominiums, retail, big box, neighborhood shopping centers and regional malls, corporate and tenant improvements, hospitality including wineries and breweries, themed resorts and casinos, K-12 and university buildings, hospitals and medical facilities, custom and production homes.
Professional Licenses / Certifications / Affiliations
Professional Services Include
- California Registered Architect, License #12822
- AIA Certified in Construction Management, Contract Administration and Specifications
- Member, American Institute of Architects, Urban Land Institute, Construction Specification Institute
- Member, North Santa Barbara County Board of Architectural Review
View Jeffrey Weinstein's Expert Witness Profile
- Architectural, Engineering and Construction (A/E/C) Project Management
- Owner’s Representative / Real Estate Development / LEED Design-Build
- Director of Operations and Pre-Construction Services / Construction Administrator
- Forensic Architect / Construction Expert Witness