Francis Stanisz, AIA, CPC
, has 35+ years experience as a licensed Architect and General Contractor. In addition to providing expert services, Mr. Stanisz works part time as Director of Pre-Construction Services for a Denver area general contractor.
Mr. Stanisz has worked on behalf of architects, general contractors, subcontractors, and real estate developers in several states, including Maryland, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Missouri, North Dakota and Montana. He has the ability to work throughout the continental United States.
View Francis Stanisz'z Expert Witness Profile
- Architectural design of numerous projects including restaurants, office buildings, recreational buildings, and financial institutions
- Construction of projects totaling in excess of $50 million dollars
- Real estate development of a 45 acre business park and office buildings
- Responsible for all contract negotiations, loan agreements, lease agreements, hiring and coordination of architectural and engineering services, construction management, and all development management
- Development of detailed pro-formas and cost estimates
- On-site construction management
- Management of all personnel in multi-disciplinary company