is an Aviation Consultant
with over 40 years of experience. He is currently employed as an Aviation Simulator Instructor
and check airman at a major training center on two corporate jet aircraft. With over 500 hours of flight instructor time, he has instructed at Atlantic Aviation, Northeast Airways, Flying Lion, Ltd., and in Rutgers University and Princeton University ROTC Basic Flying Programs.
Mr. Leppard supervised the development of the international Aviation Safety Reporting System, (ASRS) and negotiated inclusion of the system in the NASA/FAA ASRS data base. He is authorized by the FAA to give original Airline Transport Ratings and Type Ratings and to check under both Part 91 and Part 135. He is current on the Falcon 2000 EASy, and the Falcon 900 EASy.
View Dale Leppard's Expert Witness Profile
- Flew for air carriers under Part 121 for over 35 years
- Extensive international experience with over 300 ocean crossings
- Flew the MD-11 for U.S. air carriers in international operations for 2 ½ years
- Flew military contract charter in both Atlantic and Pacific operations, including Viet Nam during the Viet Nam War
- Formerly Chief Pilot for Air Carrier Operations and Director of Safety, large Part 135 corporate jet charter company operating 23 jet aircraft
- Former Part 135 Flight Instructor/Check Airman on the G-IV, Falcon 900/50, Hawker 800/700, Lear 35 and King Air 200/90