|150 Allen Road, Suite 100|
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
|8 Kate's Lane|
Boxford, MA 01921
: J. Michael Feeks, one of the founders of Bank Experts Group, provides consulting services to banks and bank clients, and litigation support and expert witness services to law firms.
Services to Financial Institutions
Services to Bank Clients
- Turnaround Strategies
- Crisis Management and Recovery
- Regulatory Relationships
- Loan Review, Administration and Workout
- Management Policies, Practices and Procedures
Services to Law Firms
- Loan Workout, Refinancing
- Re-negotiation of Business and Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Services
- Consultation and Testimony in Commercial and Real Estate Lending, Business and Consumer Banking Operations and Management, and Bankruptcies and Frauds
: 35+ years banking experience. 10+ years consulting experience. Served major bank in lending, branch operations and management. Served community banks as president, director and other senior positions. MBA – New York University. Graduate – Manhattan College and Stonier Graduate School of Banking.
Bank Experts Group
is a consulting firm that provides litigation support in banking-related matters and specialized assistance to banks and other financial institutions. The principals are experienced former bankers, regulators and educators with extensive experience in bank management.
View Expert Witness Profile
How do some community banks manage to go from near-failure to above-average ROAs and ROEs in a matter of a several years? How do mediocre performers achieve top-tier financial performance in similar timeframes? Generally speaking, there are at least 10 success factors underlying most turnarounds of operations and earnings