Bank Resources and Solutions
is an executive management consulting group that has provided Financial, Operations, and Regulatory / Compliance
consulting services nationwide to financial institutions, attorneys, and regulatory authorities since 2008. Their services include:
Executive Management & Strategic Planning
Bank Operations and Administration
- Directors’ and Officers’ Corporate Governance
- Standards of Care, Actions, and Negligence
- Industry Standards, Management Practices, and Procedures
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- De novo Start-ups; Board and Executive Staff Selection, Obtaining Regulatory Approval, and Capital Campaigns
- Development and Implementation of Effective and Compliant Policies and Procedures
- Internal Bank Control Reviews
- Forensic Accounting, Detection of Money Laundering, Bank Fraud, and Embezzlement
- Human Resources; Employment, Training, and Compensation
Mark C. Riley
- Unique Perspective from CEO level from Policy Approval Through Underwriting, Approval, Review, Administration, and Collections
- Bank Regulations, Industry Standards, Credit Policy Issues, and Best Practices
- Real Estate Appraisals, Title Insurance, Guarantees, and Lender Liability Issues, including Negligence, Forensic Accounting, Troubled Debt Restructuring, Other Workout Strategies and Administration
is an experienced and successful former Bank Chief Executive Officer
whose background includes leading the turnaround of two banks that had been operating under regulatory agreements upon arrival.
Mr. Riley’s relevant experience was overseeing all areas of his banks including the development, approval, and implementation of effective risk management programs. For example, as CEO, Mr. Riley was involved in all phases of lending from business development to credit analysis and underwriting to overseeing loan approval and review process, providing due diligence of client bank loan portfolios, developing and overseeing workouts of nonperforming loans.
Susan E. C. Riley
is an experienced Senior Officer whose background includes the total responsibility for creating and managing the enterprise-wide systems of two denovo banks. Her relevant experience also includes creating and managing the Human Resources Department, Compliance, IT and IT Security, BSA/AML, ACH, Vendor Management, and related contract negotiations and Retail Bank Management.
As co-founder, Mrs. Riley has analyzed, recommended, and implemented complex banking software within tight guidelines. She has established a solid reputation as a “no nonsense, identify the challenges, develop effective strategies and get the solutions in place” administrator.
View Bank Resources and Solutions' Expert Witness Profile