Richard D. Morman, CPP, CSSP, PPS
, is a career Public Safety
veteran. He served with The Ohio State University Police Division for over 29 years, retiring as the Deputy Chief of Police, a position he held for 10 years.
Mr. Morman's experience includes 22 years in supervision and management. He has extensive experience in special event security planning and management, executive protection, threat assessment teams, and policy and procedure development.
Mr. Morman has been responsible for the coordination of multiple, state, federal, and local agencies involved in protecting critical assets. He holds a secret security clearance and was the Terrorism Liaison Officer for University police. He also served on the executive committee for the Central Ohio FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force.
Mr. Morman has been involved in planning and coordinating executive protection details involving United States Presidents, Presidential candidates, visiting foreign heads of state, and other visiting dignitaries. He has developed training, coordinated, and instructed in a 40 hour Executive Protection Training program.
Mr. Morman speaks, delivers presentations, and offers training seminars and webinars on Security topics around the country, including special event security, executive protection, and workplace violence, among others.
- Mr. Morman provides Security and Safety Consulting services for commercial properties, educational institutions, entertainment and large public venues, government, parking garages and lots, residential properties, restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, retail, and travel meetings.
View Richard D. Morman's Expert Witness Profile
- Emergency Planning / Disaster Recovery
- Event Security
- Physical Security Surveys
- Security Operations - Personnel
- Security Policy and Procedure
- Security Management
|Security Risk AssessmentsTerrorism / Counter TerrorismThreat and Crime AnalysisSecurity TrainingTravel / Meeting SecurityWorkplace Violence|