Himad Beg, BE, PE
, has many years of experience in the dual fields of Forensic Engineering and Construction Management
. In the realm of Forensic Engineering, Mr. Beg has performed accident site investigations and inspections and authored Engineering Reports on over 350 accident cases.
- As a Construction Manager, Mr. Beg has managed over $500 million dollars of critical infrastructure construction and rehabilitation for government agencies in New York and New Jersey. Key responsibilities have been to ensure Contractor Code Compliance, Quality Control and Site Safety.
Mr. Beg served as Resident Engineer responsible for leading major heavy civil infrastructure construction projects in New York and New Jersey, managed a team of engineers and inspectors to provide construction management and inspection services on critical infrastructure projects including bridges, highways, underground utilities, and new curb and sidewalk construction, and enforced OSHA compliance, MPT and MUTCD compliance, ADA standards compliance and compliance with contract documents and local and state construction codes.
Selected Projects Include
View Himad Beg's Expert Witness Profile
- Replacement of Necklace Lighting at the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge, NY (ongoing)
- Rehabilitation of Henry Hudson Bridge, NY
- Rehabilitation & Reconstruction of Interstate 78, Newark, NJ
- Construction of Roadways, Sewers & Water Mains, Queens, NY
- Construction of Water Mains, Hydrants, Sewers, and Catch Basins in Queens, NY
- Reconstruction of Wittpenn Bridge, Kearny, NJ
- Construction & Security Upgrades at Hillview Reservoir, Yonkers, NY