Kathryn J. Wild RN, MPA, CCHP
has worked in the Correctional Healthcare
field for over 28 years. She has consulted for counties and detention facilities that required a review of health services with recommendations for improvement, with regular follow up and re-evaluation, as well as legal case review. Ms. Wild has many years of experience in Clinical Nursing
, supervision, management and strategic planning. Her current consulting services include program review and design, problem solving, and legal nurse consulting.
Ms. Wild's background includes working with the Orange County Health Care Agency in Orange County, CA as the Deputy Agency Director of Correctional Health Services. Before that she was the Health Services Administrator for the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department in San Bernardino, CA.
Ms. Wild has delivered presentation within her area of expertise to such organizations as the National Commission on Correctional Health Care, the American, Correctional Health Services Association, and the American Jail Association.
Selected Professional Certificates and Awards
View Kathryn Wild's Expert Witness Profile
- California Healthcare Foundation (CHCF) - Health Care Leadership Program, Cohort VII - 2007/2009 Fellowship
- 2008 Woman of Distinction – Assemblyman Bill Emmerson’s 4th Annual 63rd District’s - Women of Distinction Awards
- 2007 Distinguished Service Award – American Correctional Health Services Association (ACHSA)
- Certified Correctional Healthcare Professional (C.C.H.P) since 1991
- Institute for Medical Quality (IMQ) – Correctional Accreditation Surveyor