Philip T. Tringale, PhD, PE
is a registered Professional Civil Engineer
with over 25 years of Environmental Consulting
experience. Dr. Tringale has served in senior technical and management positions throughout his thirty year professional career. With experience gained from a start-up consulting firm as well as from well-established engineering companies, he continues to focus his energies on leading technical projects and overseeing technical and geographic expansion activities.
Consulting Services Include
- Site Assessment and Remediation Program Direction
- Mergers & Acquisitions Assistance
- Public Participation Programs
- Regulatory Agency Interaction
- Litigation Support for Litigation involving Source Identification, Nature and Extent of Contamination, Cost Allocation, and Compliance with the National Contingency Plan
As a registered professional engineer, Dr. Tringale has directed numerous site assessments and remediation programs involving soil and groundwater contaminated primarily by organic solvents, metals, and petroleum products. He has particular expertise in site characterization and in the use of in-situ testing to evaluate soil properties. Dr. Tringale has provided final design for remedial actions that involve excavation, containment, bioremediation, vacuum extraction, monitoring, and groundwater treatment.
View Dr. Tringale's Expert Witness Profile
- Historic Schlage Lock manufacturing complex in San Francisco which was rezoned mixed-use commercial and residential. Services included excavation of sumps and contaminated soils, and the design and installation of a soil vapor extraction system to remove volatile organic compounds
- Contra Costa Waste Service Landfill - provided monitoring, remedial planning, and design of landfill closure services for this Superfund Landfill site