Patrick Kilbourne, CPA/ABV, CMA, CGMA, CFE, CFF, MBA, MACC
, is a Director at Berkeley Research Group (BRG), a leading global expert services and consulting firm. Specializing in Finance, Accounting, and Economic Analysis
, he advises on matters relating to:
- Forensic Investigations
- Royalty Audits
|Implementing Costs Saving PracticesOperational Issues|
Mr. Kilbourne's experience spans a broad range of industries, including pharmaceutical, technology, software, retail products, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, biotechnology, construction, real estate, telecommunications, chemicals, and oil & gas.
Prior to joining BRG, he spent 9 years at LECG as a Director. Prior to LECG he was the head of Arthur Andersen’s Strategy Finance & Economic Consulting practice in Salt Lake City, where he oversaw accounting, intellectual property, economic consulting, and forensic accounting services.
View Patrick Kilbourne's Expert Witness Profile
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)