Gary A. Young
has worked in the field of Rehabilitation Counseling
for over 35 years. He has earned a Master of Education, is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, Certified Disability Management Specialist, Certified Case Manager, Diplomate of the American Board of Vocational Experts, and Forensic Vocational Economist.
Consulting and Training
- Mr. Young serves as a consultant on Americans with Disabilities Act
issues providing sensitivity training, compliance issues, job analysis, and employee training sessions. He is also a Vocational Expert for the Social Security Administration
, participating in training programs for Administrative Law Judges, representative bar associations, and National Representative organizations.
Selected Speaking Topics
- Legal Issues in Report Writing
- Review of Workers’ Compensation Laws
- Social Security Practices and Regulations
- Hand Injuries and Rehabilitation Practices
- Vocational Evaluation and Testimony in Social Security Disability Setting including mock hearing for National Organization of Social Security Representatives
- Dickinson Law School Seminar on Social Security Issues Lecturer and Author
Gary Young has been evaluating Vocational and Economic Loss Projections
and residual productive skills and value in cases focusing on employment related matters since 1977. His expertise is in determining future vocational options and economic loss projections. Mr. Young also provides catastrophic case management, performing complete Life Care Plans
and economic projections for future medical costs.
View Gary Young's Expert Witness Profile