HealthCare Technology Consulting, LLC
provides technical assistance to regulators, manufacturers, user facilities, and users of Medical Devices
. The president of HealthCare Technology Consulting, Alan Lipschultz, PE, CCE, CSP, CPPS
, is a nationally recognized expert in Clinical Engineering and Healthcare Technology Management
. He has almost 40 years of professional experience in the healthcare industry serving as Director of Clinical Engineering at two major institutions. He is the recipient of the Marv Shepherd Patient Safety Award in 2012 and the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Clinical / Biomedical Engineering Achievement Award in 2006.
View Alan Lipschultz's Expert Witness Profile
- Clinical Engineering - Help in making sound economic decisions regarding purchasing, implementation, and management of processes surrounding medical devices.
- Forensic Engineering - Analyze the failure of medical devices.
- Patient Safety and Risk - Work with healthcare providers, manufacturers, and independent test labs to mitigate risks before they create hazards.
- Systems Integration - Help; link devices together to technologically improve the practice and economics of healthcare.
- Medical Device Improvement - Advise on design concepts or NFPA-99 compliance prior to sale and for existing products.