North American Equine Services (NAES)
– David D. Johnson provides the most professional and accurate Certified Horse Appraisals
plus litigation consulting for all breeds, disciplines, and related activities. Understanding the different types of appraisals and their unique requirements is the core competency of the business.
One of the most important aspects of their work is the discussions with lawyers, insurance companies, and others interested in common standards of job performance in the horse industry. These would include proof that the consultant is using methods acceptable in the industry, proving that he or she has a deep understanding of all elements involved in the case.
Within the realm of litigation consulting, NAES also serves as an expert witness at trial. Mr. Johnson is dedicated to every client and makes sure all cases are handled with the highest level of confidentiality, experience, knowledge, and ethics.
Selected Case Histories
- A list of over 600 recent cases in which Mr. Johnson has been asked to provide expert testimony is available on the NAES website.
Consulting Services Provided
- Review of testimony and exhibits from witness depositions
- Review of cases from retaining counsel
- Preparation of rebuttal questions
- Candid explanation to counsel on case merits or lack thereof
- Case files stored indefinitely in climate controlled conditions
- Provide either verbal or written expert opinions
- Farm operations and appraisals
- Review of opposing valuations and appraisals
- Certified Equine Appraisals (multi-breed and performance disciplines)
“You come highly recommended from several sources. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.” - R. S. Andrus, Humphrey & Petersen, P.C.
“I am going to put you down as a potential mediator...” - M. Beethe, Bonnett, Fairbourn, Friedman & Balint, P.C.
View David Johnson's Expert Witness Profile