For over 35 years, Chuck Dutill, P.E.
, has been performing hydrology and environmental engineering nationwide. He has focused on wastewater, stormwater, flooding, sewers, septic systems, groundwater, drainage, runoff, hydrology, hydraulics, backups, drinking water, and air quality.
The hydrology, civil engineering, and environmental engineering work of Mr. Dutill has been heavily concentrated in:
- Provision of expert witness services, including investigation, analysis, consultation
- Analysis of regulations, including concerning compliance and enforcement
- Evaluation of monitoring requirements
- Development of engineering feasibility studies and facility plans
- Acquisition of permits with appropriate requirements and fees
- Provision of project cost advice
Mr. Dutill also has significant engineering experience in the areas of design, construction management, operation and maintenance assistance, and community acceptance. He serves as a civil engineer, environmental engineer, and hydrologist on a consulting basis for private, institutional, and governmental clients.
- Stormwater Management
- Sewer Systems
- Sanitary Sewage
- Wastewater Treatment
- Septic Systems
- Surface Water
|Piping SystemsWellsMoldSoilsAir QualityRegulationsCombined SewersDetentionMaintenanceInspectionsDamsSinkholesHazardous WasteAquifersDrinking WaterHydraulic FracturingHealth and SafetyStandard of Care||ToxicityContaminationSpillsPollutionRemediationModelingStorageSedimentationHydroplaningOdorsWaste ManagementWetlandsLandfillsWater QualityMonitoringStorm SewersInfiltration/Inflow|
CV Available Upon Request
View Mr. Dutill's Exp