Paul W. Burkett, JD, CPCU, CIC, ARM,CRM, ALCM
, has been CEO of Snoaspen Insurance Group, Inc., since 1995. He has extensive experience:
- Providing Insurance Risk Management Consultant Services and Policy / Risk Management Program Audit Services to Commercial Clients and Agents/Brokers
- Providing Personal and Commercial Insurance Policy Coverage training for Agents, Brokers and Risk Managers
Mr. Burkett began his career as a Loss Control Representative for SAFECO Insurance Company after serving as an Officer in the United States Air Force. During his career with SAFECO, he served as a Loss Control Supervisor, Loss Control Manager, Commercial Sales Representative, Division Commercial Lines Underwriting Manager, and Regional Workers Compensation Manager.
From Safeco Insurance Company, Mr. Burkett worked for Frank B. Hall & Company as a Vice President in charge of Risk Management Services. From Frank B. Hall, Mr. Burkett assisted in establishing the Meadowbrook of Colorado office and focused on developing specialized group programs.
Paul Burkett delivers seminars as a National Instructor for Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Courses, National Instructor for Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) Courses and a Nevada Independent Insurance Agents Association Instructor for numerous Personal and Commercial Insurance coverage topics.
Areas of Expertise
View Paul Burkett's Expert Witness Profile
- Insurance Company Good and Bad Faith
- Agent / Broker Standard of Care
- Insurance Industry Customs and Practices
- Risk Management
- Business Contract Insurance Clause Analysis and Application
- Insurance Coverage Analysis
- Insurance Claims Disputes Analysis