IP Enginuity (IPE)
was established to meet the growing demand for expert engineering services in the Intellectual Property (IP)
and Patent Licensing and Litigation
sectors. Their clients include Global Top 10 high-tech OEMs, intellectual property / patent owners, patent brokers, NPEs, and leading IP law firms.
- SME Patent Analysis and Technology Landscaping
- Patent Portfolio Mining
- Patent Evaluation
- Prior Art, Freedom to Operate, Patentability and Invalidity Searches
- M&A IP Due Diligence
- Technology Landscaping and Competitive Intelligence
- Patent Litigation, Licensing, and Enforcement
- Evidence of Use and Infringement Claim Charting
- Product / Material / Protocol Analyses and Technical Investigations
- Reverse / Forensic Engineering and Failure Analyses
- PTAB Actions: IPR and PGR Petitions and Responses, SME Trial Support
- Expert Reports
- Subject Matter Expert Witness Services
Managing Director and Principal Technologist, Kurt D. Humphrey
, has over 30 years of commercial Process Development and Engineering, Corporate R&D, Reverse Engineering / Failure Analysis and Patent / SME Consulting
experience. With access to the best research tools, databases, labs and test equipment available, he and his team of SMEs are able to solve the mostdemanding and complex Intellectual Property technology issues.
An accomplished inventor, Mr. Humphrey holds patents in the areas of oxygen sensors, MEMS, and semiconductor process technology as a result of his innovative work with General Motors Corporation, United Technologies, and Rockwell Science Center. In his previous position as Director of Engineering Programs at TAEUS International, he managed numerous patent evaluation and product investigation projects for many Global 100 high-tech companies in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Korea.
View Kurt Humphrey's Expert Witness Profile
Unfortunately, many of us at one time or another, will be a victim of an automobile accident which was simply not our fault. If you are injured, the law provides that you may be entitled to recover monetary damages for hospital expenses, medical treatment, prescriptions, lost wages, and other damages for pain and suffering. The amount of such damages differs based upon your injuries.