Heinz E. Ickert, CPA/CFF, CFE, CVA
is an experienced Forensic Accountant, Forensic Investigator
and Certified Public Accountant
in private practice serving as a consultant to individuals, members of the legal profession, corporations, and not for profit organizations.
Mr. Ickert has valued numerous privately held entities in potential merger and acquisition transactions or marital property settlement. His involvement in patent infringement, theft of trade secret and copyright infringement has included computation of damages incurred.
Financial Investigations and Consulting Services Include
Author / Lecturer
- Fraud Detection
- Fraud Investigation
- Internal Corporate Investigations
- Reconstruction of Corporate Records
- Asset Tracing, Identification, and Recovery
- Mergers & Acquisitions Consulting
- Due Diligence Investigations
- Mr. Ickert has authored numerous publications on topics within his expertise. He has extensive experience lecturing on fraud related topics including the investigation, detection, and deterrence of Fraudulent Activity
whether by employees, vendors, or outsiders against corporate and non-profit entities.
View Heinz Ickert's Expert Witness Profile
150 E. Mound Street
Columbus, OH, 43215
2015 S. Tuttle Ave.
PO Box 1418
Sarasota, FL 34230