TRIDENT INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE, INC
., founded in 1991, provides Professional Investigative, Detection Canine, and Security Consulting Services
for law firm, insurance company, and corporate clients offering the following services:
Threat and Vulnerability Assessments:
- Physical Security Consulting
- Executive and Personal Protection
- Targeted Violence Risk Management, High-Risk Employee Terminations, Stalking Investigations
- Pre and Post-Employment Screening, Background Research, Protective Intelligence, and Asset Recovery
- Intellectual Property, Corporate, and Legal Investigations
- Covert Photographic and Video Surveillance
- Technical Security and Countermeasures
- Contraband Detection Utilizing Canines
- Handgun, Shotgun, Patrol Carbine, Scoped Rifle, TASER, Restraint, and Less-lethal Instructor
Founder, Michael J. Canaan, CPP CFLC
is a Forensic Security Management Expert Witness
with over 38 years of experience in Military and Civil Law Enforcement, Corporate and Private Investigation professions
. He has conducted investigative, security risk and threat assessment services throughout North America, to include Alaska and Canada, as well as, several countries in Central and South America for individuals and corporations in residences, educational settings, on corporate campuses, and large venue events.
Since 1991, Mr. Canaan has served as President of Trident Investigative Service, Inc. He is a former Washington Certified Police Officer and Narcotics Detector Dog Handler.
Mr. Canaan is certified instructor in related disciplines and maintain active membership in numerous professional associations. BA in Criminal Justice.