Mark I. Harrison, Esq.
has been a civil and appellate litigator for over 50 years in Tort, Antitrust, and Commercial Cases. He has extensive experience consulting on cases involving Legal Malpractice, Legal Ethics, and Judicial Ethics
. Mr. Harrison has been featured in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of Ethics & Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice, Appellate Law, and Commercial Litigation. Mr. Harrison regularly advises lawyers, law firms, and in-house law departments on ethical obligations, risk management, and other issues that arise in the practice of law. His specialized knowledge is available to judges and lawyers who have questions about judicial ethics or judicial disqualification issues.
Mr. Harrison has received the ABA Mike Franck Award for Professional Responsibility, the Judge Learned Hand Award, and the ABA's Burnham "Hod" Greeley Award presented to individuals and organizations for making a significant, positive impact on public understanding of the role of the judiciary. He is also the author of numerous articles dealing with legal and judicial ethics.
Consultation and Representation in the Following Areas
Associations and Memberships
- Lawyers Seeking Admission to the State Bar of Arizona
- Lawyers Accused of Professional Misconduct
- Judges Alleged to have Violated the Code of Judicial Ethics
- Licensed Professionals Needing Advice Before a Licensing Agency (psychologists, social workers, therapists)
View Expert Witness Profile
- Former President of the State Bar of Arizona, National Conference of Bar Presidents
- Member and Past President of the Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers and American Academy of Appellate Lawyers
- Life Member and Past President of the American Law Institute