is a Marine and Mechanical Engineer
with two decades of experience in the marine industry including 17 years in the Dynamic Positioning Sector
Currently the Americas Business Director for Maritime Assurance and Consulting Ltd (MAC), Mr. Fuhrmann is responsible for the development of MAC’s US based operations. He is tasked with seeking out regional and international business opportunities with both new and existing clients, and developing, coordinating, and implementing a US regional marketing strategy designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
Mr. Fuhrmann's contract marine consulting services and engineering expertise include:
Author / Speaker
- Dynamic Positioning Assurance & Consultancy
- Engineering Assurance & Consultancy
- Marine Assurance and Consultancy
|Marine WarrantyProject Assurance and ConsultancyCompliance Services|
- Chad Fuhrmann has authored and published papers in professional journals and leading industry publications on several industry topics including the regulatory trends in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. He has also presented at various international industry events.
Training / Program Development
- Mr. Fuhrmann is responsible for the research and write-up of Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (FMEA), Proving Trials, Annual DP Trials, Company DP Operations Guidance, and Vessel DP Operations Manuals for all types of DP capable assets. Experienced in developing Critical Activity Mode of Operation (CAM), Task Appropriate Mode of Operation (TAM), and Activity Specific Operating Guidelines (ASOG), he has developed industry wide training and development programs for DP surveyors and auditors.
View Chad Fuhrmann's Expert Witness Profile