Innalytical Solutions, Inc.
provides innovative, analytical solutions to engineering challenges. Founder, Paul D. Terpstra, PE
, is a licensed Mechanical Engineer with over 30 years of experience in Mechanical Design, Programming, Electrical Design, and Troubleshooting of Automated Machinery
. He has been granted six United States patents, three foreign patents, and has two additional US patent applications pending.
Mr. Terpstra has had designs featured in Design News, Machine Design, Automotive News
magazines. He was a finalist for the "PACE" award for innovation in the automotive industry, and nominated for the Wisconsin Society of Professional Engineers' "New Product of the Year" award.
- Designed equipment used by major manufacturing companies such as Ford, GM, GE, Trane, Potter & Brumfield, Giddings & Lewis, Borg Warner, Caterpillar, Siemens, and Rolls Royce
- Programmed PLCs, industrial robots, motion control systems, laser systems, and vision inspection systems
- Investigated product failures, fires and explosion
View Paul Terpstra's Expert Witness Profile
- Engineering Design - Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Mechatronic
- Machinery - Repair, Optimization, and Upgrades - specializing in unique, custom, and specialty machines; we also support machines that no longer have factory support, or with obsolete or unsupported components
- Failure Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Forensic Engineering
- Project Management