Natole Turbine Enterprises (NTE)
provides gas turbine consulting to the Utility, Cogen, IPP, and Pipeline gas turbine market. These services are directed toward component repair, rotor refurbishment, overhaul, upgrading, and reapplication.
NTE's independent position, professional expertise, and in-depth knowledge provide gas turbine operators a resource that has intimate knowledge of the Gas Turbine manufacture, repair processes, service/repair organizations, operations/maintenance practices, component interchangeability & uprate issues.
Consulting Services Include
- Special GT Rotor & Component Issues – Reparability & Sourcing
- Education and Training
- Intellectual Technical Property
- Used GT: Reapplications, Uprates & Inspections
- Loss, Insurance and Litigation Expert
- New GT: Factory Test & Site Installation-Verify & Witness
Founder, Ronald Natole
, is a Turbine Expert
whose consulting services to the industrial, utility, and pipeline gas turbine market are reinforced with over 45 years of related experience.
- Prior to establishing Natole Turbine Enterprises (NTE), Mr. Natole managed the turbine component repair and overhaul activities of Hickham Industries for 4 years and was manager of gas turbine component repair at Chromolloy in Dallas, Texas for 5 years. For 16 years, he was with General Electric Co. (GE) in several capacities: 9 years in Schenectady, graduating from GE's Apprentice Machinist Program and as a GE factory test technician, plus 7 years in GE service, sales and shop management.
Mr. Natole is currently active in both ASME and the International Gas Turbine Institute (IGTI) and is a Past Chairman of the IGTI Board of Directors as well as a Past Chairman of both the Electric Power and Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy Technical Committees of ASME-IGTI.
View Ronald Natole's Expert Witness Profile