Sadek E. El-Alfy, PhD (Mining), DIC, BSC (ENG)
, is a Professional Mining Engineer
with almost 40 years of continuous experience in an operating environment. Dr. El-Alfy's Consulting services are available throughout the United States and Internationally. He speaks English, Spanish, French, and Arabic.
Mining Consulting Services Include
- Identifying and Acting upon Mining Opportunities to Increase Profitability
- Providing Leadership, Planning, Sound, and Innovative Engineering Practices, Cost Reduction and Productivity Enhancement Strategies and Processes
- Providing Environmental Due Diligence
- Eliminating Outmoded Work Practices
- Human Resources - Recruiting or Developing Effective Mine Operation Teams
- Acting as Permit Authority Liaison
: As VP Operations at Aurcana Corp. between October 2012 and September 2013, Dr. El-Alfy designed the turnaround of the Shafter mining and milling operation and built the team to implement the same.
As Director of Tosca Mining
, he has contributed to the listing of a public company, developed the strategy for TMC, including the initial financing, and later conducted Due Diligence studies on a number of deposits including Copper Porphyry Deposits in Copiapo Chile, Copper Porphyry Deposits in Panama, Gold Property near Medellin, Columbia, Gold Deposits near Bogotá, Columbia, Gold Deposits in Amazonia, Brazil, and Gold Deposits in Patagonia, Argentina.
View Dr. El-Alfy's Expert Witness Profile