Jim Wilkinson & Associates, Inc.
investigates, analyzes, and provides solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
. Their highly respected engineers, scientists, and mariners have experience in all aspects of the oil & gas, marine, and other industries.
Principal, W. James (Jim) Wilkinson, PE
, has over 40 years of experience in project management, contract performance and safe drilling practices. He has specific experience in staff and field employee development, training, health and safety management and emergency planning.
Mr. Wilkinson's corporate career spanned from the rig floor to responsibility for profit and loss of a major international drilling contractor reporting to the CEO of a holding company. He worked in over forty countries on all continents with active oil exploration.
Areas of Specialization
- Accident Investigations
- Contract Claims
- Damage Calculations
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Product Liability
Mr. Wilkinson is a Recognized Expert in:
View Jim Wilkinson's Expert Witness Profile
- Mobile offshore drilling unit (MODU) rig design, construction, planned maintenance, support services, and operation
- Land drilling, support services, and operations
- Bottom supported rigs
- Deep water station keeping by dynamic positioning and spread mooring
- Deep water drilling operations
- Well designs
- Safe drilling practices in open hole and cased hole
- Design, testing and maintenance of sub-sea and surface well control systems
- Well control training; regulatory compliance
- Operational audits
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Corporate management