Foothills Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Center
accurately and effectively address a variety of Orthopaedic Conditions and Surgical Concerns
. The experts at Foothills Orthopaedics specialize in:
John P. Evans, MD
- Musculoskeletal Complaints - including foot, knee, hip, back, and neck symptoms.
- Upper Extremity Complaints - from the shoulder to the fingertips, including carpal tunnel syndrome, trauma, sports and work-related injuries, and arthritis.
- Knee Joint Replacement - Knee replacement implants include a metal alloy on the end of the thighbone and polyethylene (plastic) on the top of the tibia and underneath the kneecap. The implant is designed to create a new, smoothly functioning joint that can prevent painful bone-on-bone contact.
- The Oxford® Partial Knee - A partial knee implant designed to repair only one side of the knee (the medial side), making it much smaller than a total knee implant.
- Vanguard® Complete Knee System - This represents the clinical heritage of other Biomet® knee systems and combines it with state-of-the-art design features to produce the most comprehensive total knee system available today.
- Bone Density Calculations - "Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry" (DEXA Scan) is bone density technology which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of Osteoporosis
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs), Disability Evaluations.
is a board certified and fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon
with more than 30 years of experience. In active surgical practice, he has treated all forms of musculoskeletal and upper extremity complaints. In 2012, he was Certified in the Evaluation of Disability and Impairment
by the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians. Dr. Evans has been performing IMEs
for private and governmental clients for over 30 years. He is licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and West Virginia.
Dr. Evans has authored numerous articles in the field of Orthopaedics. He delivers presentations on topics within his field of expertise nationwide. Dr. Evans has received many special honors and awards for his ongoing service.
Daniel E. Lee, MD
is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
with more 15 years experience. Dr. Lee practices general orthopaedics including sports injuries, fracture care, and joint replacements. He was born in Atlanta and raised in Greenville. He is certified in osteoporosis. Dr. Lee performed the first Oxford Knee replacement in Pickens county in 2004. He has privileges at Bon Secours St. Francis Health Systems, Greenville Hospital System, and the Center for Special Surgery in Greenville South Carolina.
View Foothills Orthopaedics' Expert Witness Profile