Donald R. Schuessler, MS
has over 33 years of experience in Forensic Examination. A Physical Evidence and Certified Bloodstain Pattern Examiner
, he has been working in Forensic Evidence Evaluation and Crime Scene Investigation
since 1978. Having previously worked for the Eugene Police Department and as a Deputy Medical Examiner, Mr. Schuessler has strong technical experience in all phases of crime scene and physical evidence investigation.
Mr. Schuessler works cooperatively with federal, state, and local criminal justice agencies throughout the western United States. He provides private consulting forensic identification and analysis in civil and criminal cases.
Consulting and Training
- The following is a selected list of agencies and associations that have requested Mr. Schuessler's assistance in crime scene investigation, bloodstain pattern interpretation, forensic examination, or have invited him to teach:
View Expert Witness Profile
- United States Army, Fort Lewis, Washington - crime scene and bloodstain pattern analysis
- United States Attorney’s Office, Eugene, Oregon - digital photography, video analysis, latent print identification
- Washington State Coroner and Medical Examiner Association - Instructor, bloodstain pattern analysis
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C., Consultant, IAFIS, latent tracing
- Lockheed Martin Corporation, Orlando, Florida - Consultant, IAFIS, latent tracing