Michael S. Cohen, PhD, ABPP is Board Certified in Rehabilitation Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology and clinically trained in child and adult Neuropsychology. His primary focus is on the clinical and forensic assessment of child, adult, and geriatric patients with complex medical disorders.
Licensed in Connecticut, New York, and California, Dr. Cohen provides litigation support to attorneys for both Plaintiff and Defense. His services include medical record review, disability evaluations, IMEs, depositions, and testimony when needed. Dr. Cohen's areas of expertise in the following Complex Medical Disorders:
View Dr. Cohen's Expert Witness Profile
- Intellectual Disability and the Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) / Traumatic Brain Injury (TB
- Medical Disorders of the Central Nervous Syste
- Psychological Disorders associated with Physical Injur
- Forensic Assessment of Malingerin