Bonneau Dickson, PE
, is a Sanitary Engineer
with over 35 years of experience in all aspects of studying, designing, and constructing water, wastewater, and stormwater facilities, both in the United States and abroad.
Mr. Dickson provides consulting services in the following areas::
- Sewage Overflows
- Wastewater Facilities Design
- Wastewater Facilities Planning
- Septic Systems
- Water Facilities Design
|Water Facilities PlanningStandard of CareStormwater Facilities DesignStormwater Facilities PlanningPCE Contamination|
- Mr. Dickson has participated in the design of approximately 300 water, wastewater and stormwater projects, ranging in size from a single septic tank or well to a 120 MGD pure oxygen wastewater treatment plant. He was the project manager on many of these projects.
Construction Management Experience
- Mr. Dickson has been resident engineer or otherwise participated in the construction phase of approximately 20 water and wastewater projects.
- Bonneau Dickson has both project management and general management experience. Has been project manager on approximately 175 projects. He was operations manager for a 150 person engineering firm, and has frequently managed design teams and design departments. He has served as staff to technical agencies assisting them select, hire, and manage other consultants.
View Bonneau Dickson's Expert Witness Profile