Protection Management, LLC
provides objective and independent Security Consulting Services
for corporate and government organizations. Their clients are leaders in their respective industries, as well as small and medium sized businesses in many sectors, including: Education, Retail, Tourism, Government, Hospitality, Transportation, Healthcare, Distribution Centers, and Entertainment Industry among others.
- Business Ethics
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Emergency Planning / Disaster Recovery
- Event Security
- Fire / Life Safety
- Loss Prevention / Shoplifting
- Master Plans
- Physical Security Surveys
|Security Operations (personnel, policies, etc.)Security ManagementSecurity Risk AssessmentsTerrorism / Counter TerrorismThreat and Crime AnalysisTrainingTravel / Meeting SecurityWorkplace Violence|
Principal, John M. White, CPP, CHPA
is Board Certified in Security Management, a Certified Protection Professional (CPP), and a Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator (CHPA).
Mr. White has over 40 years of experience in Corporate Security Management
and Law Enforcement and Security
consulting, including physical security, security operations, regulatory compliance, & security training. Prior to forming Protection Management, LLC, Mr. White served a distinguished career in law enforcement, corporate security, and the military.
- Mr. White is also a published author. In 2013, he was approached by publisher Butterworth-Heinemann and asked to write a book on security risk assessments. That book, titled: Security Risk Assessment – Managing Physical and Operational Security
was published in July 2014 and is available online through numerous bookstores.
- An invited speaker and guest lecturer, Mr. White has delivered speeches to such entities as ASIS International, the International Association for Healthcare Security & Safety, the International Association for Professional Security Consultants, and the Society for Human Resource Management. Topics for discussion have included:
View John White's Expert Witness Profile
- Employee Theft
- Crimes Against
- Small Business Owners
- Workplace Violence
- Healthcare Security
|Emergency Room ViolenceIdentity TheftActive ShooterPersonal SafetySecurity at Home, Work, and on the GoSecurity Management|
John M. White
This is the most up-to-date and comprehensive resource available on how to conduct a thorough security assessment for any organization.
A good security assessment is a fact-finding process that determines an organization’s state of security protection. It exposes vulnerabilities, determines the potential for losses, and devises a plan to address these security concerns. While most security professionals have heard of a security assessment, many do not know how to conduct one, how it’s used, or how to evaluate what they have found.
Security Risk Assessment offers security professionals step-by-step guidance for conducting a complete risk assessment. It provides a template draw from, giving security professionals the tools needed to conduct an assessment using the most current approaches, theories, and best practices.