Thomas R. Ward
has been in the Trucking Repair Industry
for almost 30 years. He is a highly trained heavy duty truck and trailer mechanic who can troubleshoot, inspect and repair all aspects of truck and trailer operating systems.
- Best known as a turnaround specialist, Mr. Ward has earned the respect of numerous companies by providing targeted consulting services designed to achieve rapid corrective strategies for failing shops.
Part of his restoration regimen involves the complete reorganization of shop procedures, from the most basic to the widest ranging policies. Thomas also specializes in both one-on-one and group training and educational services in mechanical services and shop management operations.
- Mr. Ward has more than 18 years of experience as a Mechanic and Shop Foreman
for leading trucking companies in the Western United States. An expert welder on cryogenic trailers, he has managed yard operations, trained mechanics, and has written ISO 9000 work instructions. Mr. Ward is also well adept at Cryogenic, CO2, and L.N.G. pump and plumbing repairs, as well as DOT and BIT inspections. He has over 20 certificates of training in the repair and maintenance of commercial trucks and trailers.
Areas of Specialization
View Thomas Ward's Expert Witness Profile
- Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Mechanic
- Heavy Truck Safety
- Heavy Truck Operation
- Maintenance / Mechanical Repair
- DOT / FMCSA Regulations
- Hazardous Material Transportation
|Smith SystemFlammable LiquidsShop / Yard OperationsHydraulic / PTO Setup and RepairCryogenic Equipment Maintenance, RepairTire Failure|