Global Digital Forensics (GDF)
is a recognized industry leader in the fields of computer forensics, eDiscovery, technology and cyber security
. GDF provides attorneys with a wide variety of computer forensics litigation services, such as electronic discovery, data acquisition, data recovery, and evidence gathering. GDF is located in strategic cities across the USA, Europe and Asia, and can respond to clients' needs in hours if necessary.
With unrivaled experience, GDF's team of specialists have the proven ability to explain a wide array of complex technologies, such as encryption or analysis algorithms, in simple, easy-to-understand language, so the client, the opposition, and the court all fully understand the topic, methods used and results, while being able to withstand the highest levels of scrutiny.
The experts at GDF have successfully explained complex technologies to lay people in the courtroom, in camera and at deposition. They have experience in numerous federal and state courts, including the NY Southern District, NY Eastern District, Illinois N. District, Mass. District Court, CA Central and Northern Districts, and DC District Court.
Expert Analysis and Expert Testimony
View Consulting Profile
- Computer Forensics / Email and Web Mail
- Source Code Forensics and Analysis
- Patent Infringement – Hardware & SoftwareOperating Systems – Computers & Devices
- Handheld Digital Devices / Cellular Phones
- Networks & Network Security
- Technology Hardware Defects
- Technology Intellectual Property Infringement
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP)
- SAS and PeopleSoft / Databases of All Types
- Workflow and Process Automation Systems
- Insurance Systems / Healthcare Systems
- Computer and Internet Usage
- Complex Databases / Mainframe Databases
- Financial Systems / Credit Card Processing
- Accounting and HR Platforms
- Airline Reservation Systems