Brian A. Berg
has over 30 years of experience in the data storage
industry, including software development and hardware integration.
- He has had over 80 engagements involving patents, trade secrets, copyrights, source code, and class actions. He is experienced with storage devices and interfaces, including Flash Memory, Disk, Tape, CD, CD-ROM, DVD, Blu-ray Disc, WORM, RAID, Disk Arrays, SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, USB, IDE/ATA/ATAPI, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Optical Storage devices, and file systems. He has performed object code disassembly and benchmarking, and has been a conference chair, session chair, and speaker at over 80 events and conferences internationally.
- Brian has been involved with device teardowns, source code analysis, patent analysis, claim chart creation, prior art searches, and forensic disk analysis. His areas of expertise include:
- Software Engineering
- Computer Security
- Magnetic Storage
- Optical Storage (CD, DVD, Blu-ray)
- Flash Memory
- Interfaces: USB, SATA, SCSI
- Consumer Electronics
- Electronic Books (Kindle, Nook)
|AndroidBIOSData EncryptionEmbedded SystemsElectronic DiscoveryInformation TechnologyIntellectual PropertyPatents - Trademarks|