Eugene J. Strasser, MD, JD , FACS, ACLM
1505 N. University Dr.
Coral Springs FL
Eugene Strasser, MD, JD , FACS, ACLM
, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
with 35+ years of experience. Dr. Strasser is a graduate of the the University of Maryland School of Medicine & The Sheppard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He trained at the world renowned R. Adam Cowley Shock Trauma Center at the University of Maryland & finished General Surgery training at York Hospital in York, PA. He completed his Plastic Surgery residency at Albany Medical Center in New York and is board certified in Plastic Surgery
. Dr. Strasser's work is published in multiple professional journals & magazines and is on staff at several local hospitals. He serves as Chief of Staff at The Outpatient Surgery Center in Coral Springs, Florida.
Areas of Expertise
Memberships and Affiliations
- Cosmetic Surgery - Face, Eyes, Brow, Nose, Ears, Lips, Neck, Breast, Body, Scalp, Extremities
- Liposuction, Breast-augmentation,lift,reduction, Body Contouring, Abdominoplasty, (Buttock,Arms,Thigh,Body lift), Vaginal Rejuvenation,Dermabrasion/Peels,Injectables
- Reconstructive Surgery - Post Traumatic, Burns, Cancer Removal, Wound Healing, Scars, Ulcers
- Breast Reconstruction
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Legal Medicine
Vast Enterprises, LLC
Timothy Luckett , BS, RN, CNOR, CRNFA, CIC, LNC
14171 Shepherd Drive
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Timothy P. Luckett, BS, RN, CNOR, CRNFA, CIC, LNC a Legal Nurse Consultant (LNC) gives expert opinions and testimony in all types of medical malpractice cases for both Plaintiff and Defense. Mr. Luckett is a Registered Nurse Expert in Surgery, ICU, Nursing Home Neglect, Outpatient Surgery Center Matters, and Hospital Surgical Matters.
Mr. Luckett has served as a circulating nurse, RR nurse, and as a registry nurse in General Surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Gynecology, Vascular and Urology Surgeries. He has given numerous laser safety lectures and is a clinical assistant for the University of California at Los Angeles, Registered Nurse First Assist (RNFA) program. Mr. Luckett has also served as a case consultant and reviews nurse malpractice cases for the California Board of Registered Nursing.