Israel Reyes, Esq.
, Founder and Managing Partner of The Reyes Law Firm, P.A., has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement
. He currently handles all types of civil and criminal litigation representing attorneys, receivers, commercial entities, and individuals.
- Former Circuit Court Judge of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida - Appointed by former Governor Jeb Bush in 2003, Mr. Reyes retired in 2011, after approximately 30 years of public service.
- Assistant State Attorney - Mr. Reyes served in the Racketeering / Organized Crime Unit, Civil Forfeiture Section. While there, he handled the litigation of civil forfeitures concentrating on illegal drug money laundering cases. He was one of the principal drafters of the revised state money laundering bill signed into law by Governor Bush in 2000.
- Personal Injury Attorney - Mr. Reyes served as personal injury law associate handling the litigation of personal injury, wrongful death, and professional (medical malpractice) negligence cases, and civil actions.
- Police Officer / Detective with the Miami-Dade Police Department - From 1980-1995, Mr. Reyes worked in the Homicide Bureau, Media Relations Section, and Special Investigations Division’s Criminal Conspiracy and Racketeering Squads. He served in the Organized Crime Bureau; U.S. Secret Service Task Force; Police Applicant Background Investigation Unit, Firearms Training Section, and Uniform Patrol Division, earning numerous commendations and awards.
- With his extensive background in law enforcement and the criminal justice system, Israel Reyes offers wide ranging Alternative Dispute Resolution Services
in civil, criminal, probate, and family law matters. He currently serves as an:
View The Reyes Law Firm, P.A.'s Consulting Profile
- Police Procedure Expert Witness
- Attorney’s Fees Expert Witness
- Private Judge
|Guardian Ad LitemMediatorSpecial MagistrateInsurance Umpire|