Frank S. Ferrantello, PLS
, is a New York State Licensed Land Surveyor
with over 20 years of experience in Surveying, Civil Engineering, and Land Use Planning
Both his field and office Work experience have dealt with a wide range of projects and sites including residential single, multifamily, high rise municipal, utility, private and public, commercial, and industrial.
Prior to and post college, Mr. Ferrantello worked for the firm of John P. Ferrantello PC from 1998 to 2010 and MJM engineering from 2008 to 2016. His duties consisted of performing office and field surveying, drafting, research, computations, boundary analysis, solutions, investigations and determinations.
Mr. Ferrantello also has extensive experience in Site Planning and Subdivision Consulting
, examining title records, deeds and other recorded documents such as ingress and egress, pedestrian easements, right of ways, air and development rights, vista easements, bridle paths, beach, bathing and mooring rights, covenants and restrictions, real property, zoning, and other land use principles.
- A mapping professional, Frank S. Ferrantello will enhancing your case, whether it is a vehicular accident, tree collision, wrongful death, adverse possession, extreme error, or misconduct surveys and maps. He has extensive knowledge of the local Long Island zoning codes, site planning and subdivision regulations. His services are available to attorneys representing plaintiff and defendant, insurance companies, and experienced developers.
Areas of Expertise
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Environmental Consulting
- Legal Descriptions and Deeds
- Liaison for Municipalities
- Variance Applications
- Wetlands Applications
- Zone Changing Requests
- Riparian Rights
|Riparian SurveysBeach EnhancementsProperty and Easement DescriptionsTrip and Fall SurveysPhoto Dynamic and Exhibit SurveysVehicular Accident DiagramsForensic SurveysLegal Affidavits|
View Frank S. Ferrantello's Consulting Profile
- Accident Investigation Photo Analysis & Mapping
- Sidewalks / Walking Surfaces
- Slips Trips Falls
- ADA Compliance / ADA Design
- Commercial Development
- Construction Zones
- Real Estate Zoning
- Land Development / Site Work
- Land Mapping
- Land Surveying – PRIMARY
|Land Use Planning / Site PlanningUrban Design / Development / PlanningCivil EngineeringSanitary EngineeringSewersAerial Photo Analysis & MappingFloods / Flood StudiesSite AnalysisDOT Rules & RegulationsHighway Sight DistanceHighway / Street Design|
Easements can benefit or burden a number of parties on or around certain tracts of land. Easements are common on most parcels of land. An easement can give one the right to use another person's land for a stated purpose. It can involve a general or specific portion of the property for various different uses. Many surveyors today do not thoroughly research properties and do not always show easements on their work that may be crucial to the rights associated with a parcel of land.
Now more than ever, it’s important for a land surveyor and lawyer to work as a team. The services of an experienced land surveyor can prevent future expenses or even the undertaking of defending a lawsuit.