Silvia Aninye, AS, RN, CLNC, FCM
, CEO for Weber Legal Nursing Consulting LLC, has a lengthy background in the Medical-Legal industry. She is licensed as a Registered Nurse, Certified as a Nursing / Home Health Assistant, and Paralegal.
Throughout her career as a paralegal, going over medical malpractice liability cases, Ms. Aninye honed her legal and medical malpractice research skills. Her knowledge of the Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation industry is comprehensive and current. She serves as an Independent Medical Examiner, Case Manager, Worker's Compensation PPA, and Life Care Planner
- Silvia Aninye has been involved in over 140 cases over the past 4 years which produced 9 trials, 3 depositions, 1 arbitration, and 1 hearing. She is Court Qualified as a Handwriting Expert and Certified Forensic Document Examiner in Nebraska, Nevada and Iowa, in State and Federal Courts.
Ms. Aninye also provides Translation Services
in Ibo (Nigeria Dialect), English, French, and German. She has been exposed to medical insurance in Germany, Nigeria, and France. Her translation services are included with her medical reviews so that a separate translator is unnecessary.
Litigation Support Services and Consultations
- Medical Record Review
- Translation Services
- Telephonic Case Management
- Field Case Management
- Life Care Planning
- IME Observation
- Medical Chronology
- Handwriting authentication including anonymous writings, handwritten numerals
- Authentication of originals documents, lifted signatures, cut and paste documents
- Forensic examination of handwriting signatures, journals, logs, medical records
- Illustrations and reports providing visual evidence and litigation support
- Consultations regarding qualifying witnesses
- Preparing questions for direct or cross examination
- Personal coaching for accessing the best outcome for client and legal team
- Jury selection based on Handwriting and Non Verbal body Language