Linda A. Black, RN, BSN, CLNC
, has over 19 years of combined experience as a Nurse and Certified Legal Nurse Consultant
. She is a Neonatal Critical Nurse with certifications in Neonatal Resuscitation, Basic Life Support, and High Risk Delivery.
Ms. Black specializes in analyzing, critiquing, and evaluating medical related documents, plans of care, and assessments. She has served in various settings, including general medical, long term care, women's services, and hospice care. Her experience includes verbal reporting, paper charting, and now electronic medical records.
As a seasoned nurse in the life spectrum, her passions are Neonatal Intensive Care, Hospice, and Wrongful Death. All areas to hone critical thinking skills, family dynamics, and the importance of collaborative teamwork.
- Ms. Black provides medical and nursing opinions as an expert on health, illness, injury, and on the inner workings of the healthcare system. Her services include screening and investigating cases for merit, and summarizing, translating, and interpreting medical records including electronic medical records.
Areas of Expertise
- Managing Care of Clients in Intensive and General Medical Care settings
- Developing and Implementing Care Plans
- Collaborative Care with Medical Doctors and Nurse Practitioners
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Life Care of Clients
- Educating Families and Clients