career spans 35 years of Restaurant and Hospitality
related experience. Working in more than 20 restaurants and involved in the opening of more than a dozen, he has worked every position possible within this industry.
Mr. Rutecki currently owns and operates Mountain Deli in Hendersonville, recently garnering the 2016 Blue Ridge Growth Award. He is a Member of the North Carolina and National Restaurant Associations.
Mr. Rutecki has been invloved in the opening of the following selected restaurants:
- Fancy’s Food and Wine, Gourmet Shop, Coral Gables, South Miami & Grove Isle, Fl.
- Susie’s Bagels, Breakfast Restaurant, South Miami, Fl.
- Pizzaria Uno, Full Service Restaurant, Miami, Fl.
- Baystreet, Full Service Seafood Restaurant, Miami, Fl.
- Rusty Pelican, Upscale Seafood, Key Biscayne, Miami, Fl.
- Gatsby’s, Upscale Billiards and Cigar Bar, Boca Raton, Fl.
- Maxwell’s Chophouse, Upscale Steakhouse, Boca Raton, Fl.
- Mountain Deli, Delicatessen, Downtown Hendersonville, NC
- David Rutecki offers expert witness and litigation support for restaurant related issues in Western North Carolina. His services are available to counsel representing both Plaintiff and Defendant.
Areas of Expertise
- Restaurant and Kitchen Design, Menu Development
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Bar Operations & Liquor Liability
- Safety & Security - Slips, Trips and Falls
- Concept Development & Restaurant Start Up, Partnership Issues
- Daily Operations & Management, Employee & Staffing Issues
- Retail Operations
- Work Flow Planning
- Staff & Mgmt Training Programs & Handbooks
- Site Selection and Development
- Business Plan Development