Sandra Whitaker, CSHO
retired in 2013 after over 40 years in the Corporate Safety Environment
. Credentialed through United States Department of Labor OSHA Training Institute as a Certified Safety and Health Official, her experience has included warehouse operations, manufacturing, food & beverage, and construction.
- Under the business name On-going Safety & Health Advice, Ms. Whitaker provides expert witness services for plaintiff or defense attorneys. Her proficiency in litigation support and consulting is in case analysis, accident investigation, written programs, US-DOL-OSHA 29 CFR 1910, audits, regulation compliance, record-keeping, and response to citation and inspections.
Ms. Whitaker has served as an Expert Witness since 2013, with a 99% record on the prevailing side. Her services include deposition, arbitration, and trial testimony as needed.
Areas of Expertise
View Sandra Whitaker's Consulting Profile
- Aerial lift / Scissorlift Operation
- Back Injury / Manual Material Handling
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection / Portable Extinguishers
- Forklift / Powered Industrial Truck Operation
- Hazard Communication Programs
- Injury and Illness Recordkeeping
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
|Noise / Hearing ConservationOSHA Competent Person RequirementsOSHA Multi-employer Worksite Inspection PolicyPersonal Protective Equipment (PPE)Respiratory ProtectionSafety InspectionsSlips and FallsSigns and SignalsStairwaysTool and Equipment SafetyWarehouse Safety|