Casey K. Hemmatyar, SE
, is a Forensic Structural Engineer
with over 30 years of diversified experience in the field of Structural, civil, and forensic engineering in design, investigation, evaluation, research, building code and standards development and construction supervision. His experience includes new buildings, special structures, as well as modifications, alterations, seismic / wind retrofits, and upgrades.
Mr. Hemmatyar has provided failure analysis, expert consultation, structural forensic investigation, damage assessment services for many litigation and insurance related matters. He has been principal structural engineer on projects for clients such as NASA and several other high profile agencies.
- Mr. Hemmatyar has provided extensive services for defendants and plaintiff attorneys on construction litigation matters in single and Class-Action both on State and Federal lawsuits. His understanding of core legal concepts and engineering principles has enabled him to assist his attorney clients in the most efficient manner. His services include on-site inspection, written reports, depositions, and trial testimony as needed.
Areas of Expertise
View Casey Hemmatyar's Consulting Profile
- Construction Defects
- Failure Analysis
- Code Compliance / Violation
- Natural Disaster Damage Assessment
- Structural Failure Investigation
- Foundation System Settlements
- Structural Repair Analysis
- Earthquake Damage
- Vibration and Frequency
- Mechanical, Electrical, Medical Equipments
|Construction Schedule DelayProperty Insurance ClaimsStandard of CareConstruction AccidentsBuildings & Public WorksFlood & Demolition DamageErrors / OmissionWater IntrusionRoof SystemsFloor SystemsImpact Forces|