Nile L. Nickel
is a Cellular Reconciliation
Subject Matter Expert with over 25 years of experience analyzing commission statements. He has specific management experience in Wireless / Cellular Operations, Insurance, High Tech Sales and Distribution Management, and Construction Contract and Project Management (FL State Certified General Contractor).
A certified expert in retail POS systems, retail financial controls, back office operations, and financial and transactional based reconciliations, Mr. Nickel provides outsourced businesses services to the telecommunication industry, including an Internet based FACTA compliant document management system that includes encryption, collection, storage, reporting and retrieval of documents, niche accounting (reconciliation), and revenue recovery services.
Nile Nickel provides litigation support services to attorneys representing cellular dealers and wireless agents. His expert testimony is available to both Plaintiff and Defense. Mr. Nickel's services include compensation analysis, report writing, depositions, and expert testimony when necessary.
Areas of Specialization
Selected Litigation Cases
- Cellular Retails Operations
- Data Records, Credit Card, and Commission Reconciliation
- Revenue Recovery
|Process AutomationFACT Act compliance issuesIT Management|
View Nile Nickel's Consulting Profile
- Z-Page Communications, Inc. v. Southwestern Bell Mobile Systems, Inc., et. Al., Case No. 2001-09-4057-G (404th Texas State District Court) - Retained as a cellular industry expert. Performed compensation analysis for Independent Agent. Provided expert report and expert testimony.
- Dish Network LLC fka EchoStar Satellite LLC v. Airbell Wireless, Inc., Case No. 77 147 Y 00345 08 JMLE (Arbitration) - Retained as cellular industry expert. Performed records analyses to validate compensation. Provided expert report and deposition testimony.
- Harlow v. Sprint Nextel Corp., Case No. 0 8-CV-2222 KHV/DJW - Retained as a cellular industry expert. Performed compensation analysis for Business Channel Sales Employees. Provided expert report, rebuttal report and deposition testimony.