Robert J. Heller
, Partner in CKC Consulting’s Forensics and Investigations practice, oversees a team of computer forensics and investigative experts, as well as the integration of new and sustainable business development. His training in electronic discovery, electronic evidence preservation and analysis, and his work as a testifying expert in computer forensics, lends exceptional depth to CKC’s position as a global first responder.
- Prior to creating CKC, he was a managing director at Spartan Investigative Group where he was responsible for building Spartan’s Dallas, Texas practice. Before joining Spartan, he was a managing director and office head at Kroll, a global cyber security, e-discovery and forensic technology firm.
- Mr. Heller has over 15 years of experience specializing in Discovery, Electronic Discovery, Data Recovery, Incident Response, Data Breach, Social Media Forensic Collection and Analysis, Computer and Cell Phone Forensics, and Litigation
He has been trained in the procedures used by most federal law enforcement and military agencies to preserve, process, and evaluate computer evidence. He has more than sixteen years of computer hardware and software repair experience.
Mr. Heller has served as an expert witness and investigator in complex cases involving electronic data and the disputes which arise from this data in a business and network environment.
Areas of Expertise
View Robert Heller's Consulting Profile
- Proactive Fraud Investigations
- Deleted File Data Recovery
- Hidden Data Recovery
- Fraud Detection and Analysis
- E-mail Recovery / Examination
- Preservation / Discovery of Electronic Evidence
- Computer Forensic Software, EnCase 1.x-7.x, FTK
|Electronic DiscoveryComputer Forensic InvestigationsEvidence Collection and PreservationIncident and Data Breach ResponseNetwork AdministrationCell Phone Forensic Preservation, AnalysisDefeating Password Protected Data|