William R. Ivey, PE, Principal
Contact Rush Porter, Director of Business Development
8330 Juniper Creek Lane
San Diego CA
William R. Ivey, PE
- HVAC, Plumbing and Piping Construction Industry Expert
for over 30 years.
- Licensed professional engineer working at all levels in the bidding and managing of construction projects. Began his career in 1970 when he joined a Seattle based mechanical contracting firm as an estimator. Has managed over $400 million of mechanical construction work as a project manager on projects totaling over $3 billion in total construction costs, since 1970.
- Founded Ivey Construction Services (ICS), in 1994, an engineering and construction consulting firm.
- Has served as an Expert Witness in Construction Litigation Matters, Designed HVAC, Piping and Plumbing Systems, and has served as an industry expert for the California State Contractors License Board.
- Approximately 100 HVAC and plumbing engineering engagements and 300 expert and forensic consulting engagements since forming ICS in 1994.