Jeffrey Mark Lange, CPEA
, is a practicing Safety Professional
with expertise in Construction Safety, Premises Safety and Liability, and Construction Defect Claims
Mr. Lange served as Safety and Risk Manager for PCL Construction for 5 years and Kitchell for 24 years. His duties included managing professional staff, responsibility for public safety, premise liability, job site safety, building safety, environmental compliance and compliance with all applicable local, state, federal regulations and codes throughout the Mountain States.
- Mr. Lange has been a practicing Expert Witness for 32 years. He has participated in more than 1,000 depositions and has testified in court 68 times in 6 states, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, and New Mexico. Mr. Lange has extensive experience in depositions for litigation involving premise liability, safety for both personal injury, property damage and construction defects, underground utility installation, mines falls from elevation, etc.
Construction Safety Expertise
View Jeffrey M. Lange's Consulting Profile
- Construction Industry Practices
- Building Code Requirements
- Defective Construction
- Construction Contracts
- Contract Language
- Construction Change Orders
- Building Premises Maintenance
- Insurance Provisions
|Fall ProtectionTrenchingScaffoldingForkliftsStairways and LaddersWork Zone SafetyWalkway IlluminationOSHA, ANSI, IBC, UBC, NFPA, IEBC, IBMC|