Kathryn J. Wild RN, MPA, CCHP
has worked in the Correctional Healthcare
field for over 28 years. She has many years of experience in Clinical Nursing
, supervision, management and strategic planning. Ms. Wild provides consultative reviews for detention facilities regarding the health programs they operate as well as review of medical records and expert witness work in the correctional health care field.
Ms. Wild's background includes working with the Orange County Health Care Agency in Orange County, CA as the Deputy Agency Director of Correctional Health Services. Before that she was the Health Services Administrator for the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department in San Bernardino, CA.
Ms. Wild has been retained as an expert over 100 times. Her services are available to attorneys for both Plaintiff and Defense.
View Kathryn Wild's Consulting Profile
- Screen Cases for Merit
- Review, Analyze and Interpret Medical Records
- Provide Basic or Comprehensive Written Reports
- Interpret Standards of Care, Deviation and Adherences as they relate to Correctional Health Care
- Develop Chronological Time Lines
- NCCHC and ACA Accreditation Preparation
- Policy and Procedure Development