Patrick J. Siewert, Lead Forensic Examiner
, is a law enforcement veteran of 15 years with dozens of high-tech investigations and Digital Forensic Examinations
completed to unprecedented results in the Commonwealth of Virginia, regionally, and internationally.
Mr. Siewert has successfully completed training at the best governmental facilities who specialize in training law enforcement in the forensic methodology, with emphasis on the integrity of the forensic process. These facilities include the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), the National Computer Forensic Institute (NCFI), and the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) as well as private digital forensic vendors.
- Mr. Siewert offers services such as data collection & preservation, forensic data analysis, case consultation & specialized investigations for litigators, investigative professionals, corporations and government clients. He is a court-certified expert witness and is well-respected by digital forensic practitioners in both the private and public sectors. Mr. Siewert's services include:
View Patrick Siewert's Consulting Profile
- Computer Forensics - Acquisition, analysis and reporting of PC, Mac and Linux computer memory, normally in the form of an internal hard drive as part of a computer system. Also services for peripheral devices such as external hard drives, memory cards, thumb drives, digital cameras, etc.
- Mobile Device Forensics / Call Record Analysis - Acquire, analyze and report data stored on mobile devices such as cell phones, smart phones, and tablets. Text messages, pictures, video, internet history, and app data are all possible sources of evidence
- Forensic Data Preservation - Examiners are trained to NOT alter data from it's original form. An exact "copy" or forensic disk image of the data is created from which to work & conduct analysis, thus preserving any evidence item in it's original form. Images are then verified for accuracy and validation in formal legal proceedings
- Specialized Investigative Services - Private Investigative services include Background Investigations, Online/Social Media Investigations, Missing Persons, Cellular Call Detail Record Analysis, Opposition Research, Internal Theft / Fraud Investigations and Interview & Interrogation