Robin D. Franks, PG, CHMM, RSO
has over 25 years of relevant industry experience as a professional Geoscientist / Geologist and Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
. President and TGE Resources, Inc., she offers environmental due diligence, industrial hygiene, environmental compliance auditing, and remediation management of affected real property services.
Ms. Franks provides litigation support and client representation with regard to environmental matters. She has been actively involved in more than 35 "merger/acquisition" projects encompassing over 750 sites nationwide. As senior Technical Advisor, she has been involved in thousands of real property investigations, many of which have involved remediation/closure projects within Texas and throughout the United States.
Areas of Expertise
View Dr. Franks' Consulting Profile
- Real Estate Assessments - Environmental Due Diligence
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Remediation Management, Corrective Action (Clean-up) Consulting of Contaminated Real Estate
- Risk-Based Closure
- Hazardous, Solid Waste Materials Management, Clean-up Consulting of Affected Property
- Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Mold/Fungal, Industrial Hygiene
- Radiation Safety (NORM)
- Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) Management, Compliance, Corrective Action
- Environmental Testing, Clean-up Consulting