Heinz E. Ickert, CPA/CFF, CFE, CVA
, is a litigation and forensic expert with 35+ years of experience in Forensic and Investigative Accounting
and litigation support.
Mr. Ickert has extensive experience in the investigation, detection, and deterrence of Fraudulent Activity
on the part of employees, management, and other third parties. He has valued numerous privately held entities in potential merger and acquisition transactions or marital property settlement. His involvement in patent infringement, theft of trade secret, and copyright infringement has included computation of damages incurred and evaluation of opposing parties' expert reports.
- Mr. Ickert's experience includes working with both plaintiff and defense counsel as a consultant and/or expert witness. His verbal and written communication skills have assisted juries and triers of fact in arriving at sound conclusions based on the facts of the case and evaluation of damages based on computations supported by sound economic principles and accepted methodologies. Mr. Ickert is able to unwind complex financial transactions and complicated subjects and render them comprehensible in nontechnical everyday language. He has experience testifying in state and federal court.
Heinz Ickert provides a full range of forensic accounting, investigative, and litigation support services to legal counsel including:
Areas of Expertise
- Deciphering complex financial transactions and structures
- Explaining advanced economic and financial concepts
- Assisting with discovery in the preparation of complete interrogatories and requests for documents
- Suggesting inquiries to be made of opposing parties or opposing experts in deposition or trial
- Evaluating the merits of a case from a financial and economic standpoint
View Heinz Ickert's Consulting Profile
- Business Valuation
- Commercial Damages
- Business Interruption
- Intellectual Property Matters
- Lost Profits
- CPA Malpractice
- Damage Calculations
|Fraud Detection, DeterrenceDomestic Relations DisputesConstruction Claims, Project AuditsShareholder DisputesContract DamagesRoyalty DisputesMergers & AcquisitionsImpairment of Value|
150 E. Mound Street
Columbus, OH, 43215
2015 S. Tuttle Ave.
PO Box 1418
Sarasota, FL 34230