is a Forensic Video Analysis Expert
who was among the first group of Forensic Video Analysts to be certified in North America in 2006. She obtained her certification from the Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association (LEVA) after an extensive period of academic and practical training.
Ms. Hak has worked in Law Enforcement and the Forensic Sciences since 2001. She began her career as a Forensic Scientist with the Minneapolis Police Department. In this position she processed all types of crime scenes, examined and analyzed latent print evidence, and specialized in forensic video analysis. Forensic Video Analysis has been her sole focus professionally since 2011. Ms. Hak has a solid foundation in the sciences and brings an objective approach to all of her casework. In addition to Forensic Video Analysis, she provides state of the art 3D Crime Scene Diagrams and 2D/3D Modeling services as well.
- Ms. Hak has testified as an expert witness in Canada and the United States. She is qualified to testify in the field of Forensic Video Analysis. Ms. Hak is able to assist in both civil and criminal cases, assisting either Prosecution/Plaintiff or Defense as required.
Areas of Expertise
View Amy Hak's Consulting Profile
- Video Comparison Analysis
- Timeline Analysis
- Camera Alignment
- Video Editing
- Audio Editing
- Interpretation of Video Evidence
- Photo / Video Comparison Analysis
- Video Redaction & Vetting Services
- Authentication of Video & Still Images
- Speed Estimation Analysis
|Traffic Light Analysis at IntersectionsUse of Force and Motion AnalysisImage EnhancementDetermination of Fault for Insurance PurposesInfrared CamerasFrame Rate2D & 3D Crime Scene ModelingCorrect Format & Player AnalysisCompressionCrime Scene Diagrams|