Beth De Lima, MBA, SPHR-CA
. consults with Plaintiff and Defense attorneys in regard to human resource management, the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), discrimination
and related topics. Ms. De Lima is nationally certified as a Senior Professional in Human Resources with a California specific certification (SPHR - CA) by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and was appointed to sit on the Employee Health, Safety, and Security Special Expertise Panel, 2006-2010. She is a certified mediator, U.C. Berkeley, Extension Program and had been appointed to the Amador, Calaveras, and Tuolumne County Superior Court Mediation Panels.
Specifically, Ms. De Lima can assist you in preparing responses and compiling evidence for existing cases. Her litigation support services may be used to:
- Formulate questions for depositions
- Conduct investigations and interviews
- Evaluate the adequacy of personnel policies
- Analyze evidence and presentation materials
- Identify case weaknesses and alternative strategies
- Document employee physical suitability for work
- Determine "reasonable accommodation"
Please visit her website at www.hrmconsulting.com
for more details. Ms. De Lima has offices in Murphys and San Jose California and are available at your convenience to discuss cases on a confidential and complimentary basis.
View Consulting Profile